Links To Useful Things:
- For cranky quads and IT bands, get a foam roller! Also good to help open a slumped chest or relieve a tight back. If your roller doesn’t come with instructions, try this: Foam Roller instructions PDF.
- Article on the difference between Tendinitis and Tendinosis, or why a cortisone injection often won’t help with your tennis elbow. Tendinitis vs. Tendinosis PDF.
- Sudden onset of pain during or after taking antibiotics? Certain antibiotics can cause tendon issues. See: FDA warns that Cipro and other fluoroquinolones can cause tendon ruptures.
- Arm, wrist and hand stretches: There’s an excellent sequence of stretches here.
- Hand / Fingers / Forearm Rehab Tool: Handmaster Plus
- Joel’s ‘Stolen Moment Stretching & Muscle Balancing Guide‘
- NPR article “Lost Posture: Why Some Indigenous Cultures May Not Have Back Pain“.
- Magnets? Really? Yes, magnets can help heal wounds and heal broken bones more quickly: “The Effect of Magnetic Fields on Wound Healing“.