Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, I will be suspending providing massage through May 3rd, 2020, in order to comply with the Bay Area-wide ‘Shelter In Place‘ order. I’ll be monitoring the situation, and hope to resume as soon as possible.
Joel Klein is a Sports & Orthopedic Massage and Active Release Techniques therapist. He works with a wide range of people, from athletes to office workers. Serving Silicon Valley with offices in Mountain View & Los Altos.
Joel helps people:
- Rehabbing from injuries and surgeries, dealing with repetitive stress issues such as carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow
- Correct postural imbalances that lead to chronic back, neck & shoulder pain
- Improve sports performance
- Decrease recovery time after workouts
- Reduce general stress and increase relaxation
- Reduce & remodel scar tissue from injuries and surgeries, including abdominal surgeries and C-sections
Joel’s specialties include:
Sports Massage, Deep tissue massage, Active Release Techniques (ART), Orthopedic massage, PNF stretching, Facilitated Stretching, Active Isolated Stretching, Swedish Massage, Trigger Point Massage, Myofascial Release, Visceral Manipulation
For more information or to schedule an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org.